Sunday, March 8, 2009

Co-Ed Swimming

I was sad on the last day of middle school. I knew the high school I was going to was too far away to ride my bike, and that meant the bus. Luckily, the routes were different, and I found safety with other fatties and assorted nerds and freaks at the front of the bus. My relief was short lived however, when I found out that the rumors of gym class being a co-ed swimming class were not rumors, but in fact, the horrifying truth. Yeah, no joke there. As if freshman year wasn't bad enough what with being 13, awkward, and embarrassed about everything, but put all 180 pounds of me in a swim suit and force me to stand in line with skinny girls and boys who never really showed interest before, but were guaranteed to never show it now, and you get: the Worst. Year. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment